Sunday, August 7, 2016

Back to School!

I can't believe summer has already come to an end!  It went so fast, but I have to remind myself that not everyone gets two months off so I need to be thankful for the time I did have!  :)

I am excited to start this year because we are trying a lot of new things!  My teammate and I will continue to tackle the Growth Mindset based on Carol Dweck's book, Mindset (if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it...find it here on Amazon!)

In addition, we will also be piloting Google Classroom so I am anxious to see what that brings to our kids.  My personal goal this year is to plan a thematic unit around culture and expanding our students' world knowledge. With a new reading curriculum on top of all this, it will be an exciting but challenging year!


Check back often to see our kids' great blog posts!








No comments:

Post a Comment