Sunday, June 21, 2015

Back to the Story Spine...

Ok, here goes my 8 sentence story about an important event in my life.  I used the famous Pixar story spine to write my story.  (I am totally going to try this with my 3rd graders next year, but it was harder than I thought to make all the sentence starters work...)

Once upon a time I was sitting in an office, staring at a computer screen
Every day it was the same thing over and over and over
But one day, I decided to make a change
Because of that, I talked to mom about possible careers
Because of that, I decided to go back to school to become a teacher; I did a lot of student teaching and subbing
Until finally I got my first job and just finished my second year
And, ever since then I will never sit in an office again!




No comments:

Post a Comment