Monday, June 15, 2015

If I Had a Time Machine...

What I would do if I could relive my childhood again...

I loved my childhood so I am not sure there is a lot I would change, I was very fortunate growing up so I don’t want to complain.  But, teaching third grade, I realize how great kids have it and how much simpler life was back then, so it would be great to go back! 

There are a few things I wish I could have done differently or done more of.  For starters, I wish I took the time to talk to my grandparents more and listened to their stories from the past...I am a huge history buff now and it would have been so cool to  hear it straight from the horse’s mouth! 

I also wish I hadn’t fought with my older sister so much, I was a big tattle tale and clearly not much fun to be around :) Finally, my two friends and I started a car wash business and one day I took $2 from the “bank” to buy snacks at a vending machine...I still feel badly about it! 


It would be so fun to be a kid again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment